Visit our roadside farm market and take home some of our fresh picked apples and mountain cabbage. You can also find fresh locally grown tomatoes, potatoes and NC sweet potatoes. We also have pumpkins and fall decorations, including Indian corn, gourds, beautiful fall mums and scarecrows.
In our bakery, we offer hot fried apple pies, apple cider donuts, fresh apple bread, whole apple pies, apple caramel cake, blueberry cream cheese cake, apple dumplings with cinnamon sauce, apple tarts, berry tarts, apple fritters, apple turnovers, pumpkin bread, pumpkin bread with chocolate chips, blueberry croissant, raspberry croissant and cookies. For those watching your sugar intake we offer no sugar added turnovers and whole apple pies. Add a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream to any of these for a satisfying dessert.
Quinch your thirst with a cup of apple cider slush or peach cider slush. On those cool fall days warm up with a cup of hot mulled apple cider or fresh brewed coffee.
Our local sourwood honey, wildflower honey and molasses will taste delicious on hot buttered biscuits. We also carry all types of canned goods, condiments and other specialty items:
- Fresh Apple Cider
- Apple, Cherry Apple, Peach, Muscadine, Blackberry, Blueberry and Scuppernong Ciders (pasteurized)
- Spiced Apple Cider and Olde Tradition Spice
- Jellies, Jams and Preserves
- Apple, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato and Peach Butters
- Honey Crisp Apple Butter
- Chow Chow, Pickles and Salsa
- Honey Crisp Apple Sauce, Apple Sauce and No Sugar Added Apple Sauce
- Apple Butter BBQ Sauce, Bourbon BBQ Sauce,Moonshine BBQ Sauce, Syrups and Apple Cider Vinegar
- Hot Sauces
- Mountain Cabbage, Tomatoes, Potatoes and NC Sweet Potatoes
- Hoop Cheese, Amish Butter and Country Ham
- Caramel Dip
- Apple Crisp Mix
So plan to load up the family this fall and visit us at Mountain Fresh Orchards. We are open daily from late August through mid November, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. – There’s plenty of parking for vans, RVs and buses! Handicap accessible and clean restrooms.