Roadside Market & Bakery
Visit our roadside farm market and take home some of our fresh picked apples and mountain cabbage. You can also find fresh locally grown tomatoes, potatoes, blackberries and NC sweet potatoes. We also have pumpkins and fall decorations, including Indian corn, gourds, beautiful fall mums and scarecrows.
In our bakery, we offer hot fried apple pies, whole apple pies, apple dumplings with cinnamon sauce and apple fritters. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to any of these for a satisfying dessert.
Quinch your thirst with a cup of apple cider slush or peach cider slush. On those cool fall days warm up with a cup of hot mulled apple cider or fresh brewed coffee.
Our local sourwood honey, wildflower honey and molasses will taste delicious on hot buttered biscuits. We also carry all types of canned goods, condiments and other specialty items:
- Fresh Apple Cider
- Apple, Cherry Apple, Peach, Muscadine and Scuppernong Ciders (pasteurized)
- Sourwood and Wildflower Honey
- Jellies, Jams and Preserves
- Apple, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato and Peach Butters
- Chow Chow, Pickles and Relish
- Carolina BBQ Sauce, Syrups and Salsa
- Mountain Cabbage, Tomatoes, Blackberries, Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes
- Hoop Cheese
So plan to load up the family this fall and visit us at Mountain Fresh Orchards. We are open daily from late August through mid November, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. – There’s plenty of parking for vans, RVs and buses! Handicap accessible too.